Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So Far So Good

Well, I am having a great week! I had my formal observation on Monday, and my AP said she was impressed! No one has ever said that before, usually they say I did great and then tell me all kinds of ways to make it even better. I also feel like I have earned some respect from my students. I have had decent behavior and did not have to call school police at all this week. I made several phone calls I made last week and have seen a huge difference in 3 of my difficult students. Yesterday, out of the blue, a computer repair person appeared in my classroom. The librarian had showed him to my room because he knew I had several iMacs. I never placed a work order, someone else in my building had called him because there are several other iMacs they wanted removed and by accident he was delivered to my classroom. He replaced the hard drives in all of them and re imaged them with new software! I now have 11 working apple computers, that run faster, have office, and can go on the Internet. What can I say, so far, so good. :)

1 comment:

Ms.March said...

Wow - that is great! Am I am severely jealous about the computers! :) I TOLD you that you rocked...and you never believed me! Ha, ha