Thursday, October 30, 2008

I spoke too soon....



Today was not good. My first period was so horrible, students talking during their test, cursing, some students wouldn't even take the test, and a parent stopped by to observe because she had been hearing such horrible reports from her son. Great.



My other classes were ok, but not good. Then we (teachers) find out there will be an adjustment to the schedule, but it will only affect the SPARS, that's what I teach! On top of that the 8th and 6th grades are reorganising their students, classes that I have been teaching will be all mixed up, I might have new students, and lose others. BOOOOO!
At least some of my students made fantastic campaign posters,



1 comment:

Ms.March said...

Awsome posters :) I remember my first year teaching, a parent came to observe the class with her daughter, and ended up lecturing the kids on their attitudes and language...I was soooooo embarrassed! The kids will shape up - it's still first quarter, we can alway hope :)