Sunday, September 27, 2009

Do you like Cake and Pizza?

The school that I work for is doing a fundraiser, because we do not have enough money. Not even enough to buy the art teacher supplies :(

If you would like to help our school and the Art Department please buy some Claire's Gourmet.
the website is:
http://www.clairesgourmet.com/

our schools # 002215 (you will need this at the home page)

If you order online, your products will be shipped to your home!

Good food for a great cause.

Thank you for supporting the Baltimore City Schools and fine arts.

6 comments:

A BCPSS Parent said...

I was going to take a look, but when I entered 1862 it said "please enter a 6 digit participant's code".

Zeek and I said...

I am sorry! I put the correct code on the blog, which is, 002215

sam said...

This is a superior article as they all are. I tease been wondering wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.


1991 Ford Escape AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

VW Phaeton Turbocharger

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام

admin said...

Thank you for sharing the article information on your website, don't forget to click on my website slot hoki asia